Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
Snyper Hunting Products (SHP) warrants our products against defects in material or workmanship for a period Specified by each Product from the original date of purchase of the product by a consumer (the “Warranty Period”). If a material or workmanship defect arises with regard to any Snyper Hunting Products, and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, Snyper Hunting Products will (1) repair the Product using new or refurbished parts or (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished product. For purposes of this limited warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been substantially returned to its original specifications. In the event of a defect, these are the exclusive remedies available to the consumer. The warranty on any replacement product provided under this warranty shall be for the unexpired portion of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
The warranty agreement, as defined here, is the sole document pertaining to the terms of any warranty offered by SHP. No other warranty information as published by Snyper Hunting Products, relating to other products, applies to the Snyper Hunting Products series.
Initial shipping of items to SHP for warranty coverage is the responsibility of the customer. SHP has no responsibility for any items lost or damaged during incoming shipment. It is recommended that all shipments made by the customer be insured. Before shipping any items for warranty coverage, an RMA must be obtained via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any items received without a valid RMA may result in delays in service or loss of the item. If the customer’s RMA is approved, the RMA number is only valid for 30 days from the date of issue, and only for items originally listed on the RMA request form. In addition, SHP reserves the right to charge a small shipping and handling fee in connection with the fulfillment of any valid claim. SHP will email an invoice for $15.00 for return shipping & insurance. (For U.S. customers only. NON-REFUNDABLE). International customers pay different amount of shipping & insurance. We will send detailed information along with the RMA number.
Proof of Purchase or Proof of Warranty Coverage
We pride ourselves on providing top-quality scouting Products for the hunting, research and security needs of our customers, and take quality seriously. We are constantly evolving our designs to ensure our products do the best job possible. When requesting warranty coverage, we may require the following:
1. Warranty registration within 30 days of the original purchase date, online at the SHP website is required for warranty coverage to be valid.
2. We may require proof that the claim is valid. In this regard, we may ask the customer to, for example, troubleshoot service issues via phone, e-mail or other electronic means, return the product to us for warranty coverage verification, or provide such other proof to allow us to determine the validity of warranty coverage on the claim. This most likely will require the customer to send the product in to us.
3. We may require the customer to provide us with a valid purchase receipt as proof of purchase from an authorized dealer.
Proof of Purchase
An acceptable proof of purchase must be from an authorized Snyper Hunting Products dealer and contain the following three elements:
(1) The name of the retailer or store where it was purchased (2) The date of the purchase (3) The name of the product that was purchased
In most cases this will be a cash register receipt. If the item was purchased on the internet or mail order catalog you should have a copy of an order confirmation or a shipping document such as a packing slip that would contain the required information. A credit card statement is NOT an acceptable form of proof of purchase. If you are unable to locate your proof of purchase, we suggest that you contact the store where it was purchased and request a copy of your receipt. In most cases a retailer can reissue a receipt if you paid with a credit or debit card. If purchased directly from www.SnyperHuntingProducts.com, the order number is acceptable. If purchased at a trade show, the email address or text receipt is acceptable.
Exclusions and Limitations
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE OR TO THE EXTENT RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SHP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SHP AND ITS AGENTS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, MULTIPLE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF (OR IMPROPER USE OF), OR INABILITY TO USE, SHP PRODUCTS, EVEN IF SHP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY RELATED THERETO.
In addition to and without limiting the generality of the foregoing disclaimers, the limited warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the refund or reimbursement of the cost of any wireless data charges incurred while warranty services are being rendered. Wireless data plan management is solely the purview of the account holder and should be managed accordingly if warranty service is necessary.
Customer’s use of SHP Products may entail the use of hardware, software and internet access. Customer agrees that SHP is not responsible for any hardware (other than the Products), software (other than properly licensed software provided by SHP), or internet access or availability issues, and Customer agrees to hold SHP harmless for any such issues. SHP does not provide internet access and Customer is responsible for ensuring telephone and internet access and for the payment of all fees relating thereto, along with all necessary equipment, servicing, repair or correction incurred in maintaining internet connectivity.
Warranty coverage is specifically limited to the original purchaser of the product and does not extend to any subsequent parties. Warranty coverage is exclusively limited to purchases made directly from SHP or through an authorized dealer or retailer.
If SHP elects to provide a refurbished product in response to a warranty claim, the refurbished item will carry either (1) the remaining balance of the warranty period of the original warranted item, or (2) a 90-day limited warranty, whichever is longer. The repair or replacement otherwise will not extend the original warranty period.
This warranty is void if the product housing has been removed or if the product’s label, logo or serial number has been removed.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
• Any damage, malfunction or degradation of performance resulting from the use of the product in an environment not meeting the operating specifications set forth in the user manual. Snyper Hunting Products cameras are very water resistant; however, they are not waterproof.
• Any damage, malfunction or degradation of performance resulting from failure to properly prepare and transport the product as prescribed in published product materials
• Any damage, malfunction or degradation of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible batteries, power supplies or memory.
• Any damage resulting from attempts by personnel other than SHP representatives to install, repair or service the product unless directed by an SHP representative.
• The replacement of items that have been abused, misused, or tampered with in any way.
• The repair of an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration increases the time or difficulty of servicing the product or degrades performance or reliability.
• The performance of software or firmware updates or upgrades.
• The correction of user programming errors.
It is the customer’s responsibility to respond to any inquiry initialized from our warranty department. SHP will only keep the returned goods for 6 months. Unclaimed returned item(s) will be discarded after 6 months.
If the product is beyond the warranty period, the price for repairing or replacing may vary. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
There will be a charge for repairs not covered by the warranty. Please contact Snyper Hunting Products to determine more information and to discuss repair options not covered under warranty.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase within 30 days, please contact us by phone 931-668-5164 or email Info@SnyperHuntingProducts.com to obtain a RMA.
Items purchased from a retailer cannot be returned to a SnyperHuntingProducts.com; they must be returned to their Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Items purchased from dealers or resellers directly are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging and product returned in new condition. If it is determined there is misuse, damage or neglect, based on the condition in which the product is received, we reserve the right to refuse and discard the items without providing a refund.
We cannot refund original or return shipping charges. All costs associated with your return are your responsibility. We suggest you obtain a tracking number and insurance as we are not responsible for lost packages